Life Style
A way of living of individuals, families (households), and societies, which they manifest in coping with their physical, psychological, social, and economic environments on a day-to-day basis.
Crime news
Harmful act or omission against the public which the State wishes to prevent and which, upon conviction, is punishable by fine, imprisonment, and/or death.
Cinema
of, relating to, suggestive of, or suitable for motion pictures or the filming of motion pictures
Yellow pages
A telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on yellow paper) where business products and services are listed alphabetically by field along with classified advertising
India Updates
I purchased a Liecensed Gaurdian Antivirus 2012 on 11 may 2012 and I installed it. While I try to update it through the internet, it generate an error message and ask to send this messege to server. Isent many times these error message to the server but no any response I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment